1. Age care (Care for the aged / Older persons)
SCHEMES OF MINISTRY OF SOCIAL JUSTICE & EMPOWERMENT
The Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment is implementing various schemes/programmes through non-governmental organizations and releases grant in aid to them based upon the inspection reports/recommendations from the States/UTs.
Schemes Available For Old Age
a. Integrated programme for Older persons:
An integrated programme for older persons. The basic objective of the programme is to promote a society for all ages and to empower and improve the quality of life of older persons.
b. Scheme of Assistance to Panchayati Raj Institutions/Voluntary Organization/self help Groups for Construction of Old Age Homes/Multi Service Centres for Older persons
For details Contact:
Joint Secretary, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment,
R.No. 6161, A-Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110001
Tel Nos: 91-011-23381643, E. Mail: email@example.com
Scheduled Caste Welfare – Schemes and Programs
- National Overseas Scholarships for Scheduled Castes (SC) etc. Candidates.
Advertisement for Inviting Applications under the Scheme of National Overseas Scholarship for SC etc. candidates for the Selection Year 2013-14. andDownload Application Form (PDF file that opens in a new window) (New)
- Self Employment Scheme for Rehabilitation of Manual Scavengers , (Hindi Version for Rehabilitation of Manual Scavengers) and Circular for Rehabilitation of Manual Scavengers (New)
- Regulations governing the Central Sector Scheme of National Overseas Scholarship for SC etc. candidates for XII Plan period(2012-13–2016-17) (New)(Circular )
- Centrally sponsored Scheme of Pre-Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Castes Students (New)
- Central Sector Scheme of ‘Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship’ for Providing Scholarships to Scheduled Caste Students to persue Programmes in Higher Education such as M.Phil and Ph.D (Effective from 01-04-2010)(New)
Central Sector Scheme of ‘Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship’ in Hindi Version
- Centrally-sponsored Pilot Scheme of PRADHAN MANTRI ADARSH GRAM YOJANA (PMAGY)(New)
- State, District and Block wise abstract of villages selected under PMAGY(New)
- Babu Jagjivan Ram Chhatrawas Yojana(New) (Letter, Annexures, and National Allocation for 2012-13) (New)
Statewise funds released hostels sanctioned during 2007-08 to 2011-12. (New)
- Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students(New)
- Pre-Matric Scholarships for the Children of those Engaged in Unclean Occupations
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme of Top Class Education for SC Students (Effective from June 2007) (Circular of Top Class Education for SC Students)
- Special Central Assistance to Scheduled Caste sub Plan
- Special Educational Development Programme for Scheduled Castes Girls belonging to low Literacy Levels
- Upgradation of Merit of SC Students
- Scheme of free Coaching for SC and OBC Students (New)
List of Institutions/Organisation selected as on 05.12.2013 under the Central Sector Scheme of Free Coaching for SC and OBC Students during 2013-14. (New)
List of Organisations to which funds released during 2011-12 under Scheme of Free Coaching for SC & OBC Students.
List of proposals approved under Free Coaching Scheme for SC & OBC Students during 2010-11.
- National Scheduled Castes Finance & Development Corporation (NSFDC)(New)
- National Safaikaramcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKFDC)(New)
- Assistance to Scheduled Castes Development Corporations (SCDCs)(New)
- Supporting Project of All India Nature of SCs
- National Comission for Safai Karamcharis
Attention of NGOs receiving grant-in-aid
The Ministry supports and assists a number of projects in the filed of Disabilities, Social Defence, welfare of the Scheduled Castes, Other Backward Classes etc, which are implemented through various Voluntary Organizations. As part of our endeavour to ensure transparency and accountability in the release of Grant-in-aid assistance to Voluntary Organizations and their utilization of these funds, the NGO Division of this Ministry has included an information summary in their website. This will make available the details about the projects assisted for which grants have been released to the respective NGOs in recent years.
FOR DETAILS AND FROM OF APPLICATION FOR THE UNDER MENTIONED SCHEMES,
• GRANT IN AID TO VOLUNTARY ORGANISATION WORKING IN THE FIELD OF INTEGRANTED PROGRAMMES FOR OLD PERSONS
• SCHEME OF ASSISTANCE TO PANCHAYATI RAJ INSTITUTION VOLUNTARY ORGANISATION/SELFHELP GROUPS FOR CONSTRUCTION OF OLD AGE HOMES/ MULTISERVICE CENTRE FOR OLDER PERSONS
• FORMATS OF DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED FOR RELEASE OF GRANT-IN-AID SANCTIONED visit www.socialjustice.nic.in/