Microfinance World is a quarterly magazine distributed complimentary with the Financial Express which is India’s leading business newspaper and is published by the Indian Express Group.The March 2010 issue is provided below courtesy of the Financial Express.
Download Microfinance World – Jan – March 2010 Issue at the link below
Right Click and choose ” Save Target As” or “Save Link As”
Microfinance World – Jan-Mar 2010 – Financial Express -PDF- 1.8 MB
The above issue of Microfinance world consists of articles by the following authors
Contents of Microfinance World
– SHG-Bank Linkage Programme completes 18 years of progress- Shri Umesh Chandra Sarangi, Chairman, NABARD
– Self Help Groups-Bank Linkage Programme: Genesis and growth
– Rajendrakumar Thanvi: SHGs—Looking Beyond Microfinance!
– V S Reddy: Role of State Governments in SHG movement: —Road ahead
-Dr Daniel Lazar & Prof K Chandrasekara Rao: Role of Academic institutions in Microfinance delivery—Defining new roles
– BS Suran: Lessons in Financial Inclusion: The ‘Ubiquitous Anganwadi worker’—A potential mentor in villages!
– Dr RM Kummur: Potential and the Strategy for Self Help Group—Bank linkage programme by cooperative banks & Poorest Areas Civil Society (PACS)
-Prafulla T Kurien: JLGs as collateral substitutes— Smoothening credit flow and managing loan delinquencies
-BB Mohanty: Microfinance is more than credit
-Bonani Roychoudhury: Towards a million microenterprises—The West Bengal way!
-Ramakrishna and Marie Luise Haberberger: Impact and assessment towards achieving Millennium Development Goals