International Consortium for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Research (ICIER) and Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) will be jointly organizing the 4th ICIER International Conference during 29-31 January 2015 in Bangalore, India.
The conference has a strong practitioner orientation. Practitioners or entrepreneurs who have an interesting case study to present that can be used for teaching in a classroom may also submit their cases for presentation at the conference.
ICIER Conference Theme
The main theme of the conference is Entrepreneurship Education and Training with special reference to the Design, Delivery and Effectiveness of programs for promoting entrepreneurship and new venture creation.
It provides a platform for policy makers, entrepreneurs, industry bodies, researchers and academicians to share ideas on the best practices in entrepreneurship promotion through education and training. In addition to the sub themes specified below, authors are encouraged to submit papers on other related themes as well.
- Entrepreneurship education and training in emerging economies
- Research-based education and training in entrepreneurship
- Contemporary approaches to entrepreneurship education
- Emerging trends in entrepreneurship education and training
- Entrepreneurship orientation in early education system
- Entrepreneurship orientation in higher education system
- Vocational training for entrepreneurship development
- Curriculum development and implementation for entrepreneurship education
- Industry-Academia collaboration in entrepreneurship education
- Sectorial and functional focus in entrepreneurship education and training
- Faculty development for Entrepreneurship education and training
- Technology and entrepreneurship education
- Methodological innovations in entrepreneurship education
- Use of electronic media and online technologies in entrepreneurship education
- Experiential learning method of training for entrepreneurship
- Corporate initiatives in entrepreneurship education and training
- Government support for entrepreneurship education and training
- Government programmes for entrepreneurship education and training
- Cultural factors affecting entrepreneurship education and training
- Demographic factors affecting entrepreneurship education and training
- International collaboration in entrepreneurship education and training
- Role of incubators, venture capitalists and other facilitators for promoting entrepreneurship education
To know more about the conference and submit your application visit: http://www.icier.org/