N S Raghavan Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning (NSRCEL) at IIM-Bangalore has been formed with the mission to bring ideas to implementation through a structured mentoring programme which will helps entrepreneurs see their ideas taking shape into a planned organisation which will render itself in a phased manner to be a successful business entity.
NSRCEL@IIMB has recently started a cleantech incubation cell. They are now inviting business ideas in cleantech which would include ideas to reduce carbon footprint, generate power using renewable resources, hybrids of solar, wind, biomass, biogas for rural distributed power, development and use of fuel cells , technologies for reduction of pollution in ground, sea, water and air and smart grid products and services.
The NSRCEL parameters for selection of the Incubatee is based on the following factors –
* Unique technology or idea likely to mature into a viable business in 18 months
* NSRCEL / IIM B has resources to significantly support the Incubatee
* Incubatee is willing to be mentored & periodically reviewed
* Incubatee is willing to allot shares and/or pay nominal fees for the incubation
* High growth potential or high economic value add
For further details on Participation, please go through the website below.
How to Apply:
Contact at the given email-id with subject line as “Cleantech Ideas “