KPCB has released it’s latest edition of the annual Internet Trends report 2014 which includes:
- Key Internet trends showing slowing Internet user growth but strong smartphone, tablet and mobile data traffic growth as well as rapid growth in mobile advertising.
- Emerging positive efficiency trends in education and healthcare.
- High-level trends in messaging, communications, apps and services.
- Data behind the rapid growth in sensors, uploadable / findable / shareable data, data mining tools and pattern recognition.
- Context on the evolution of online video.
- Observations about online innovation in China
Internet Trends 2013-2014 pdf report
Download it at the link below :
or read it online below
You can download the 2012 Internet Trends report here