Ujjivan Financial Services has announced that it has started rolling out of an upgrade of it’s Microfinance software to Bankers Realm.NET, a web-based microfinance solution.
Bankers Realm by Craft Silicon
MFI’s face operational problems and issues such as low bandwidth, transaction volumes, database security etc which Ujjivan hopes to overcome by migrating to the new software.
The Banker’s Realm solution has a loan module fully integrated with financial accounting and also supports mobile transactions at the field level. BR.Net is based on open delivery concept. This would allow interface to third party delivery channels like ATM, SWIFT, POS, Internet Banking, etc to be more secure and robust.
- Fast and accurate transaction posting
- Easy processing of services, thus improving customer service efficiency
- Batch processing of all group transactions, saves data entry time
- Capability to handle high volumes of transactions
- Customer data is secure, only accessible to authorized person
- Easy accessibility of customer records anywhere
- Maker- checker support for all modules, helping reduce documentation errors
- Multi OS / Multi browser support
- Low TCO, support Linux OS at client side.