Nominations are being invited for the Skoch Financial Inclusion and Deepening Award 2014 which will be presented at a conference being held from the 20th-21st June 2014 at the India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
Skoch Financial Inclusion Awards 2014
Skoch financial Sector Awards seek to recognize people, projects and institutions that have made significant contributions to the cause of financial inclusion, financial deepening, customer service or economic value add and demonstrated business success through strategy, innovation or use of technology.
Last Date for Nominations : 30th April 2014
Who Can Nominate ?
- Banking, financial services & Insurance sector
- NBFCs, MFIs & AMCs
- Financial institutions
- IT Industry, system integrators and service providers
- SHGs, NGOs and community based organisations
- Government, public sector & corporate sector
- Education & skill development sector
- Business Leadership
- Segment Leadership
- Financial Inclusion
- Financial Deepening
- Customer Service
- Economic Value Add
To know more and submit your application visit : http://financialinclusion.in/