S.E. Investments Ltd a microfinance company listed on the Bombay Stock Echange(BSE) has declared it’s Financial Results for the Quarter ended June 30, 2010.
Highlights of SE Investments Quarterly and Annual Results
- Net sales during Q1FY’11 rose 136% to Rs 40.56 crore while PAT rose 228% to Rs 17.05 crore. Revenue from Financing has gone up by 144 % to Rs 38.79 crore in the present quarter as against Rs 15.91 crore in the last fiscal. The company’s revenue from its Non-Conventional Energy production also witnessed an increase of 36% to Rs 1.76 crore in the current first quarter as against Rs 1.30 crore in the last fiscal.
- Amount disbursed in FY’10 rose to Rs 525.5 crore compared to Rs 226 crore in FY’09. The company disbursed Rs 273.87 crore in Q1FY’11.
- SEIL also engages in non-traditional micro clients: Islamic finance scheme, Rickshaw puller scheme and Micro finance scheme.
- The company had bad debts of Rs 2 crore in FY’10 out of which Rs 30 lakh was recovered. It formed 0.3% of gross portfolio.
- Cost of funds is around 13%.
- The company expects to pay tax of Rs 17-18 crore in FY’11.
- NIM is around 7-8%.
- Rate of interest rates charged to customers is around 18-28%.
- The company is in the process of raising around Rs 200 crore from domestic and overseas investors through QIP route to fund its growth. Earlier this year the company had raised close to $40 million through the issue of GDRs.
- Total outreach at 2.97 lakh customers as on 30 th june 2010. No. of Live Customers is 208872.