- Income from Operations is up by 17% at Rs. 1003.59 millions.
- The PBT is up by 21% at Rs 483.96 millions.
- The PAT is up by 0.45% at Rs 350.51 millions.
Other Highlights – Q2 FY12
- Increased total member base to 2.82 lacs
- Revenue of Rs. 100 crores for H1FY12(up 17% YoY)
- Revenue of Rs. 53 crores for Q2FY12 (up 18% QoQ)
- PBT of Rs. 48 crores for H1FY12 (up 21% YoY)
- PBT of Rs. 28 crores for Q2FY12 (up 37% QoQ)
- PAT of Rs. 35 crores for H1FY12 (up 0.45% YoY)
- PAT of Rs. 18 croes for Q2FY12 (up 0.59% QoQ)
- Networth of Rs. 385 crores as at September 30, 2011
The Customer outreach is 437615 ( including figures of Nupur Finvest Pvt. Ltd).
As per the company release PAT has not increased significantly as compared to Income from operations due to continuous increase in cost of borrowings and increased tax outflow. In our nature of business the increased cost can not be passed to the existing customers at our will. Inspite of the odds, we have been able to maintain the asset quality and PAT by improving operational efficiency.
Download the detailed Results of SE Investments
at the link below :