The Frankfurt School of Finance and Management has launched their new e-learning course “ Certified Expert in Microfinance ”. CEMF is a 5-month online course tailored to the needs of middle and upper management of Indian Microfinance Institutions.
Certified Expert in Microfinance - Frankfurt School of Finance and Management
- Are you faced with an increasingly complex working environment ?
- Do you feel prepared for the demanding tasks of your daily work ?
- Are you familiar with tools and techniques for improving the operations of your MFI ?
- Are you able to lead your MFI in times of growing competition ?
- Does your daily workload not allow you to upgrade your skills and competencies according to a strict time schedule ?
The Frankfurt School of Finance & Management has designed an exclusive e-learning programme tailored to the needs of middle and upper management of Indian MFIs. It combines international best practice with extensive regional expertise. The 5-month certification course is adapted to your working context with sufficient flexibility to follow your schedule.
The course delivers content that helps you to immediately improve your daily job performance as well as the performance of your institution.
Course content 2010
The Certified Expert in Microfinance Course starts on September 13, 2010 and includes 7 Modules.
UPDATE – For information on the course starting from March 2011 – Visit here
- Module 1: Microfinance – International Trends and Best Practice
- Module 2: Managing Micro Credits
- Module 3: Managing Micro Savings and Micro Insurance
- Module 4: Risk Management
- Module 5: Marketing and Sales
- Module 6: Financial and Social Performance Management
- Module 7: Management of Human Resources
The University Offers
7 modules incl. self-assessment tests, exercises and case studies
Discussion forum and video conferences
Final examination will be held in different locations in India
Frankfurt School certificate confirming your successful completion of the programme.
Register before August 26 and benefit from our early bird registration fee of 249,- EUR. (Rs 14,940 Approximately). Regular registration fee is 299,- EUR Rs 17,940 Approximately)
Note – RBI’s reference rate for Euro is 1 Euro = Rs.60.05 on August 13, 2010