India Microfinance Business News is supporting this year’s Mobile Money Southern Asia, Conference & Expo taking place on 26-29 September 2011 in Mumbai, India.
Register now and save up to £450 on your delegate price. Please quote MSAC12 when registering.
The South Asian regulatory environment is evolving, enabling the creation of a mobile money transfer (MMT) network. How will you launch and differentiate your mobile money service there?
Join over 150 mobile money pioneers at Mobile Money Southern Asia and establish yourself in this exponentially growing market.
Meet the leading mobile money decision makers from banks, telecoms operators, business correspondents, regulators, microfinance institutions, and technology innovators from across Southern Asia.
Mobile Money Southern Asia is the first event of its kind specifically looking at India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Afghanistan and the Maldives, this forum will provide practical insights in to tried and tested business models, effective deployment strategies and a focus on how to adapt these to the local regulatory requirements.
Find out how to deploy and profit from your mobile money scheme from over 40 industry specialists:
• Tap into the potential of MMT and mobile payments in the South Asian market as Vodafone define a step-by –step guide
• Plot the roadmap for establishing a widespread agent network with EKO
• Join in discussion with Mobile Payments Forum of India as they analyse the future trends for mobile money in the South Asia environment
• Banglalink and Eastern Bank explain how their bank-telecoms partnership has been successful in deploying mobile money schemes
• Evaluate regulatory changes as regulatory bodies discuss and outline the future for regulations in the region.
Mobile Money Southern Asia Conference – 26-29 September 2011
Register now and save up to £450 on your delegate price.
Plus bring your team along and benefit from buy 2 and get a 3rd half price.
Register online at http://www.mobile-money-transfer.com/southern-asia/register/step1
or call +44 (0) 20 7370 8622,
or email firstname.lastname@example.org. And don’t forget to use your promotional code: MSAC12when registering.
We hope to meet you at Mobile Money Southern Asia Conference.
India Microfinance Business News
Please quote MSAC12 when registering or enquiring.
Join the LinkedIn MMT Group, which currently has over 4000 global members, and is free to join, whether or not you attend our conferences. Click here to join the LinkedIn MMT Group.