The Livelihoods Asia Photography Contest has been initiated by ACCESS Development services with the aim of bringing together people with a passion for photography and an active commitment to bettering the lives of the poor. Here, photographers of all sorts can acknowledge each other, be stimulated by diverse points of view and thrive through competition.
The 2014 edition of this contest is now accepting applications for the Livelihoods Asia Photography Contest. The last date for sending in your complete applications is May 31, 2014.
- Feed the Future: Women in Agriculture
- Horticulture: Harvesting Gold
- Animal Husbandry for Rural Development
- Plucking a Brighter Future through Poultry
- Securing Livelihoods through Fisheries
- Skilling the Indian Youth
- Sustaining Crafts and Livelihoods
- ICTs as enablers of Agricultural Innovation Systems
v 5 best entries will win a cash prize of Rs. 10,000 each
v 100 best entries will be featured in a photo gallery that will be displayed in a prominent position at the Livelihoods Asia Summit 2014 to be held between December 15-16, 2014 at New Delhi
v The photograph may be featured on the cover pages of ACCCESS’ publications. Photo credit will be given for the same.
v Complimentary passes (worth Rs. 5000) will be given to the photographers of 5 best entries for participating in the Livelihoods Asia Summit 2014
Prizes are subject to change without notice and cannot be exchanged, transferred or redeemed for cash.
The contest is open to all, professional and amateur, regardless of age, sex or nationality.
- The contest is not open to employees of ACCESS Development Services (the “organizer”) or its subsidiaries or affiliates.
- Entry is limited to original works that have not formerly been displayed or exhibited and to which the entrant holds all applicable rights. Works that have won prizes in other contests or that have been submitted to other contests currently underway are not eligible. Works that are entered in other competitions after submitting to this contest will not be eligible.
- Image data files created with digital still cameras (including medium and large-format cameras). Images that have been retouched using software or by other means will be accepted. Both colour and monochrome images will be accepted. (Scans of photographs taken by film cameras are not eligible.)
- File format: JPEG
- File size per JPEG: more than 1500 x 2100 pixels/more than 150dpi/Up to 20 MB
- Please submit a 100 word description of the photograph with your entry
- Winners may be requested to provide higher resolution images for publication or display purposes related to the contest.
How to Enter
After carefully reading all the information on this page, please send your entries to email@example.com
Notification to Winners
- The winners will be notified through email