The Microfinance India Summit , an annual event organized by Access Development Services has this year re-branded itself as the Inclusive Finance India Summit and has now opened registrations for this years conference.
The Inclusive Finance India Summit 2014 is being organized this year from December 8-9, 2014 at the Ashok, New Delhi, India and it aims to bring together all stakeholders in the financial inclusion value chain and help build an eco-system where all efforts add up and contribute an aggregate outcome.
Inclusive Finance India Summit
This year the Summit will have the following sub-initiatives:
- Inclusive Finance India Summit – A global platform to deliberate on issues related to Financial Inclusion, Financial Education and Financial Stability, and build a Financial Inclusion Vision 2020.
- Inclusive Finance India – State of the Sector Report – An annual publication enabling access to research, insights, analysis and tracking the progress on the status, outlook and strategy within financial inclusion eco-system.
- Microfinance India Social Performance Report: An annual publication with comprehensive research based analysis and documentation of data and initiatives on social performance within microfinance sector.
- Microfinance India Awards – Instituted in 2009 and conferred annually, these awards seek to recognize and celebrate contribution of institutions and individuals in organized growth of the sector.
- Knowledge Fair: A platform showcasing an array of products, service and publication offered by various stakeholders in the sector will be setup at the Summit.
- Other associated events: Stakeholders to organize specific events on key themes on the sidelines of the Summit.
Inclusive Finance 2014 Themes
The indicative list of sub-themes at the Summit are as follows :-
- Policy Drivers for Financial Inclusion
- Differentiated banking architecture to advance Financial Inclusion
- SHGs and MFIs – contribution to Financial Inclusion
- Technology and Innovations
- Mobile Wallets
- Role of payment gateways
- Viability of the BCs
- Direct Benefit Transfers
- Business case to drive Financial Inclusion
- International experiences
- Designing client centric products
- Measuring Financial Inclusion: learning and recommendations
To register for the event visit : http://inclusivefinanceindia.org/registration/
The last date for early bird registrations are : 20th August 2014