Five years since the National Skills Development Policy, the progress in the skills development area has been phenomenal.
Skill Development in India has focused on three critical aspects
c) Systemic Reform.
FICCI has been at the forefront of the policy dialogue and industry action since the beginning of skills action. Over the years FICCI’s Global Skills Summit (GSS) has evolved to be proudly what it is now – the premium platform for global skills dialogue, centered on India. The 5th edition of this event will be held on the 6th & 7th September 2012 at Federation House, New Delhi, India.
Global Skills Summit India 2012
You must attend this if you are:
- Senior functionaries from Central and State Government.
- Vocational and Skills Training Providers, Quality Certification agencies, Training Institutions.
- An International player including training providers, awarding bodies, further education colleges, community colleges etc. Potential investors in Skills area looking for business opportunities in Indian market
- Chief Executives of Sector Skills Council from India and abroad.
- Heads of ITI – public and private – looking for industry connect and solutions .
- Schools, Colleges, Universities looking to strengthen their placement programs.
- Financial institutions including banks and MFI’s looking to bridge the skills gap for learners.
- Development agencies like ILO, World Bank, ADB, UNESCAP, UNEVOC, UNDP, etc.
- National & International NGOs, Corporate Foundations.
Two days of power packed knowledge sessions including:
- Business sessions including renowned International and Indian speakers.
- Pre event Workshops and Parallel Sessions.
- Master Classes.
- Release of Knowledge papers.
- Felicitation of learners and Skills Champions.
To register and know more visit : http://www.globalskillsummit.com