INDIGO Partnership Programme (IPP), a EU-India joint partnership to promote research and innovation for tackling societal challenges on a global scale is now accepting applications for projects on “Clean Water and Health”. Projects are eligible to receive funding of around Euro 100.000 – Euro 200.000 (Rs 0.8 – 1.6 Crores) per partner / per country, depending on national regulations.
Deadline for submission : 15 October 2014 (12 :00 CET / 15 :30 IST)
Projects with a specific focus on:
- Development and applications of membrane technology in water purification / sanitation.
- Membrane bioreactor applications at domestic and industrial wastewater management.
- Reuse of municipal / industrial waste water.
are eligible to apply for funding grants from this initiative.
- India – Indian Department of Biotechnology (DBT)
- Belgium – Fonds de la Recherche Scientifique (F.R.S. – FNRS)
- Estonia – The Estonia Research Council (ETAg)
- Germany – Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)
- Portugal – Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia (FCT)
Scope of the projects:
According to the respective national regulations the funding can be applied for:
- Research costs
- Personnel costs
Please refer to the Guidelines for Applicants and National Regulations for detailed description of the funding instrument. You can download the respective national regulations for your country in the “downloads” section.
Who can apply ?
Applications may be submitted by academics, higher education institutions and / or non-university research establishments. SMEs are also eligible depending on national regulations.
Consortia that wish to apply for funding of a research project within the above mentioned topics have to consist of at least three partners: two from two different European countries contributing to the call, and one from India.
To apply and know more visit : http://indigoprojects.eu/funding/inno-indigo-calls/ipp_1