Leading Microfinance Experts will meet to discuss the Latest Developments in the Microfinance Community at the 3rd Microfinance conference from the 15th Nov in San Francisco , Califonia,USA.
Experts from Microplace, Compartamos Banco, Habitat for Humanity, Fonkoze, Linked Foundation are expected to attend the event.
As the microfinance industry continually changes and develops, there is a need for a conference that addresses the latest issues and where things are heading. Key sessions will go beyond microcredit exploring other microfinance products including microsavings, microinsurance, and micromortgages. Moreover, you will learn about the technology and energy solutions on the forefront – vital elements aiding in the overall goal to eradicate poverty.
Building on the success of our past two Microfinance conferences, this event will feature discussion forums on key strategies:
- The Latest Trend: IPOs in microfinance
- Comparing and contrasting savings programs vs. credit programs
- Microfinance opportunities in the energy, technology, health, and housing sectors
- Examining the opportunities for Microfinance in United States
- Investor Incentives: Why they want to invest in microfinance
- Evaluating the financial performance of MFIs vs. MIVs
The 3rd Microfinance conference has recruited a renowned speaking faculty bringing a multitude of knowledge and expertise to the program, including:
- Shari Berenbach, President & CEO, Calvert Foundation
- Patricio Diez, CFO, Compartamos Banco
- Miriam Narcisse, Manager of Disaster Relief and Livelihoods Recovery, Fonkoze
- Jonathan C. Lewis, Chair/Founder, Microcredit Enterprises
- Paul Blyth, CFO, Microplace
For more information on this event including the conference agenda, podcasts and Q&A’s at www.microfinanceconference.com